end of the year

I know that a lot of moms are not as happy about summer coming, but i am ecstatic! The reason being that I am now free. In our school kindergartners have to be brought to school and picked up by a parent or older sibling. So for the past year I have been faithfully taking Dylan to school every day, and picking her up everyday. Next year however I get to sleep in (I know it is not likely, but I like to live in my deluded mind) because next year she will be walking to school. Yes she will be only 6, but since we live across the street from the school and there is only one street to cross, I will probably only have to walk her across the street and she can walk from there.

I am sad however that my first baby is done with her first year of school. Next year she will no longer be the baby on campus. Today we went to a end of the year assembly where the kids sang some songs and we watched a slide show of pics taken throughout the year. I am definitely going to miss her teacher. She was the best teacher for Dylan. As soon as I get a copy downloaded I will add the link to the assembly for anyone who wants to watch.

2 comments:

Swat*Momma said...

Come on now..... Where's your June post??? I've been coming on here for weeks now & no posts... I see you put the girls timeline countdown thing. Cool

Sue said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the giveaway:)
Have a fun summer with your kids and enjoy your freedom from a schedule:) I was reading your prior post, and I didn't really care for Ponyo. I liked some of the animation(mostly the waves), but the rest seemed pretty cheesy.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Well, I am a late 20's mom who is bored. I know that sounds crazy since I have 3 kids under the age of 6, but I have watched all the shows I am interested in, watched all the movies I want, I have read too many books to count, and have made enough jewelery and hairbows to fill a boutique. I play online games, magic with hubby at night, and my house is as clean as I want it to be.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Followers