Sometimes I wonder where my inner hippyness comes from then I come across pictures like this of my dad






This is my dad holding me and my older sister for what I can assume is my first christmas. Then it dawns on me. People are mostly about, where they came from. When you go back in my family, they are basically middle income, alot of military, easy going laid back type people. I have family on both sides that lied on thier military records in order to serve, one of which got found out, and kicked out of the air force.






I started doing my family history this week. I have way back on my fathers side, but have no pictures or stories about them, and then my mothers side doesn't go back farther than my great grandparents, but I have over 400 pictures now scanned in and stories typed about them. Here are some pictures of them:




This is my grandmothers grandmother's memorial

















This is my granmothers brother Andrea climbing the Alps.











And this woman with the flowered dress is my grandmother, Fernanda









My family may not have classical beauty, but darn it they have European cuteness!
I am proud of my heritage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Well, I am a late 20's mom who is bored. I know that sounds crazy since I have 3 kids under the age of 6, but I have watched all the shows I am interested in, watched all the movies I want, I have read too many books to count, and have made enough jewelery and hairbows to fill a boutique. I play online games, magic with hubby at night, and my house is as clean as I want it to be.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Followers